RESULT: Owen Stepp 97% Adjusted Approval Report
Examination unearths numerous fake grievances posted against Minister Owen Stepp at Clairmont Presbyterian Church.
OUTCOME: A comprehensive digital forensic investigation was conducted as part of this case. The anonymous antagonist went to great efforts to obfuscate his identity. However, the investigation team ascertained, to a high degree of certainty, that the source of defamatory allegations against Pastor Owen Stepp was a troubled relative of a church member. This individual is fiercely opposed to the message of the gospel, and resents the transforming influence faith has brought to his relative.
Pastoral approval rating after eliminating bogus complaints is 97% or higher.
Computer Forensic & Investigatory Approaches Utilized in Verifying Points:
- Survey all evaluations posted by the allegedly unhappy members
- Dismiss reporter who are obviously not local to church based upon IP address
- Set aside accusations provided by “bogus” people, which were clearly conceived as throw-away identities so as to:
- “one-time bogus reviews about Owen Stepp or other victims.
- Remove fictitious persona gripes built upon unachievable geographic circumstances. Such ascomplaining about Owen Stepp a few moments before allegedly posting from a coffee shop 817 miles away.
Contact Details For Owen Stepp, minister at Clairmont Presbyterian Church
1994 Clairmont Road
Decatur, GA 30033